- dlassonAsked on November 20, 2015 at 11:25 AM
I tried to change the background color (Form Style/ Background) but it is not working. I would like to get rid of the green background and change it to, say, light blue.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 12:03 PM
I checked your form and it looks like you have CSS added in the designer to force the background to the green color:
If you change the highlighted code to:
background : #D3EAF2 !important;
It will change the background to the color I believe your are looking for. This is how it would look with the changes made:
If you have any further questions, let us know and we will be happy to help.
- dlassonAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 01:05 PM
The color change worked, but it resulted in gradient/shading as well. This has happened on other occasions as well. How do I get rid of the gradient?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 01:29 PM
I checked your form and the code you had added was missing a period. Here is my copy of the form with the correct code:
You can clone it to your account if you would like:
- dlassonAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 01:41 PM
Woops. OK, thanks!
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 01:45 PM
No worries at all, you are very welcome! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.