- BenAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 05:16 PM
This usually happens Steven only on js embedded forms. As such, can you please let us if the form is embedded on your website? If so, do let us know what is the link to the page where we could see the form to confirm the same.
If you are using the direct link we would still need the link to the form to be able to check it out and help you resolve it.
- stevwardAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 05:45 PMhttp://www.g2fi.com/questionaires.html
All of them are jot forms.
It’s the Supervisor or co-worker questionnaire.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 07:04 PM
Thank you for provided link. Since you use direct form links, they should not be affected by js embedding issues. Are you still getting similar reports from different users?
What you may consider is a modern Google reCAPTCHA widget instead of the standard captcha.
The captcha is also usually not required as we have other protection from bots.
- stevwardAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 07:45 PMI may just go ahead and remove it, however the users and the type of industry a man think that it's a big security thing. You and I both know it's not.
Thanks for looking into it, I'll go ahead and remove it for now.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 10:23 PM
Let us know if you need further assistance, we will be glad to help you.
- stevwardAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 10:45 PMYou have been awesome.