- jimalderdiceAsked on November 20, 2015 at 07:11 PM
I'm trying to put a use your Youtube Widget and all I am getting after it loads is, "The connection was reset."
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 07:44 PM
- jimalderdiceAnswered on November 20, 2015 at 10:26 PM
I tried that url and it still doesn't work... Here's a link to my form: https://form.jotform.com/53237363120951
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 09:23 AM
I had a look at your JotForm and saw the non-display issue. Curiously, the video appears when the form is loaded at its non-SSL URL: http://form.jotform.com/53237363120951
When I cloned the form to see if the issue would be replicated in the clone, it wasn't: The video appeared at both the default (SSL) address and non-SSL one. So, it's something affecting your particular form. I (or someone else on our team) will submit a ticket to fix this but to your knowledge, is this happening with other forms in your account or just that one?
We'll await your reply.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 09:37 AM
Hang on! The same problem is now occurring in my earlier form. I'll submit the ticket shortly.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 07:08 AM
This is now fixed - your Youtube videos should display without incident.
Kindly pardon the inconvenience caused.