- selenakittAsked on November 21, 2015 at 03:51 PM
We've made no changes to our form but all of a sudden, we can't access attachments. This is the message we're now getting:This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>D83C19EAC79C8FB8</RequestId><HostId>BdOkVq5KmCqfvL+igZyS3cEu6aEkJQhP1OwWc9dfLRzCrIh8A1e7h+yZdtMXfE/TLBlF5X1wMJE=</HostId></Error>Page URL:
- mjkaganAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 04:49 PM
I"m having the same problem right now too
- SamCDMAnswered on November 21, 2015 at 05:00 PM
I am also having this issue.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 06:38 AM
Our sincere apologies. There was a recent update that has caused this problem but it should work fine by now.
@selenakitt I've tried downloading the attachments from your 3 recent submissions and they are now working. Kindly check it again.
If you are still experiencing this problem, make sure to let us know.
- selenakittAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 05:06 PM
Yaasss! Thank you muchly!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 06:19 PM
Thank you for the confirmation.
Feel free to contact us again anytime should you need our assistance.