- snaplashAsked on November 21, 2015 at 06:37 PM
I have a form:
I have radio buttons YES/NO but I would like to pass 1or x to a hidden field and have that show in my CSV data.
for some reason I keep getting a 0 passed, Could you let me know where I am going wrong please?
My Conditions are as below
- snaplashAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 07:03 AM
Hello? is this thing on? :-)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 10:27 AM
You are not using a Radio Button field. You are using a Checkbox. But yes, that is possible. Here's a clone version of your form showing the changes: https://form.jotform.com/53253913810956.
You do not need to add a conditional logic in order to pass the value. Just simply put the 1 and X as the Calculation Values and use our Calculation widget to take that.
In the calculation widget, make sure to check first the "Add field to equation as text by default." option:
Let us know if you have any further questions.
- snaplashAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 10:29 AM
Fixed it, thank you though.
Turns out I had the 0-9 option instead of the a-z in the conditional logic.
Appreciated and resolved
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 11:01 AM
Please contact us again if we can help in any way.