- mbozdAsked on January 26, 2012 at 11:03 AM
Hi, I need some help from your team,
please tell me how can I make my form SSL or https?Page URL:
- AtacanCAnswered on January 26, 2012 at 02:22 PM
You might find the url below very useful. Please take a look at it for more information.
Feel free to contact us if you have further questions.
- mbozdAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 02:48 AM
Atacan Bey gaydin,
ben sizi tekrar rahatsiz edecegim forum a yazmadan olabilirmi acaba?... Benim simdiki sorunum:
Kullanmis oldugum provider de SSL sistemi yok, jotform da sizin slemis oldugunuz gibi https:// olarak verdim ama bilgisayarimda veya (1&1-provider imde) SSL sistemi yok yenisinimi almam gerekiyor? Yenisini alirsam providerim yani firma 1&1 bu SSL i kullanmami kabul edecekmi?
VLH Vereinigte Lohnsteuerhilfe e.V.-
Machtlfingerstr. 26/1, 81379 Mchen
Tel.: 089 44 23 70 40 - 44 23 70 41
Fax: 089 44 23 70 42
Wir wden uns freuen, wenn Sie uns weiterempfehlen
Date: Thu, 26 Jan 2012 14:22:19 -0500
Subject: Re: please tell me how can I make my form SSL or https?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 03:17 AM
When you enable SSL on the form it is only applicable to the jotform domain, https://www.jotform.com it does not cover the domain where you are embeding the form. Only the data submitted via the form will be encrypted. If you want to have SSL on your domain you will need to contact your hosting provider 1&1 and have them installed or add it to your domain.
- indianhairAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 10:56 PM
This is helpful and thank you
- jeanettebmzAnswered on February 06, 2013 at 11:00 PM
We are very glad this was of help for you
- mbozdAnswered on February 07, 2013 at 03:21 AMAm 07.02.2013 05:00, schrieb JotForm Support Forum: