- pianobookAsked on November 22, 2015 at 04:15 PM
In Conditional Logic, rules 5 and 6 are not working correctly in my form. Even though rule 6 says to show Piano Donations only if Can Be Donated is checked in Include, in Preview it shows Piano Donations all the time. And though rule 5 says to hide Piano Donations if both Can Be Donated and Limited-Use Donation Only are checked, in Preview it shows Piano Donations all the time.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 05:57 PM
Please try this changes in your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/53246037465153 Conditional statement #5, remove the condition rule Hide.
It was conflicting with Conditional statement #6 condition rule.
Here is my test form https://form.jotform.com/53257268763970? you can try.
Let us know if this is not how you wanted it to be.
- pianobookAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 06:46 PM
It solves the problem of Piano Donation showing up when nothing is checked, but it doesn't hide Piano Donation when both Can Be Donated and Limited-Use Donation Only are both checked. That's why I had added (to no avail) the Hide instruction.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 07:25 PM
Can you please test the form again https://form.jotform.com/53257268763970?
I have added this rule in the conditional statement
Let us know if this matches the requirement... or not.
- pianobookAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 08:14 PM
Yup -- it works! Thanks.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 10:44 PM
On behalf of my colleague Jonathan, you are welcome. I'm glad that it works now. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.