- mwheavnerAsked on November 22, 2015 at 07:00 PM
How do I setup the form so that when I receive a notification and hit Reply , it Replies to the person who filled out the form? As it is now, when I replies toÂ firstname.lastname@example.orgÂ and not the person who filled out the form...
Thank you so much for the service!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 08:51 PM
Thanks for asking, Michael. You need to set the Reply-to Email to the field where the user would enter their email address:
For details, please see our guideÂ on setting up email notification.
Should you need further assistance with anything JotForm related, we'd be happy to provide it.
- mwheavnerAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 09:45 PMDear Abajan, thank you so much!! I'm just not getting it:( I've tried
everything.. and for sure looked at the video.. Thank you so much for your help
How do I setup the form so that when I receive a notification in my email
box and hit Reply , it Replies to the person who filled out the form? As it
is now, when I replies to email@example.com_
(mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org) and not the person who filled out the form...
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 11:21 PM
I'm not sure if you've already tried the following:
1. Load the form into the form builder, click the Emails button and then Notifier 1:
2. Click the Setup and Recipient Settings button:
3. Select E-mail in the Reply-to EmailÂ dropdown:
4. Click the Finish button seen in the above screenshot
5. Save the form
If you've already done all of this and it still hasn't worked, please inform us and we'll see how best we can fix the problem.
- mwheavnerAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 11:45 PMThank you so much for your help! I'm sure I've done the steps you have
given me. The following pictures is the notifications I receive.. Then when I
hit reply.. The "send to" is back to guys and not the person who filled
out the form... MANY THANKS again:) - Michael
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 02:35 AM
Firstly, on behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome. I also checked your "Notification"'s settings for your 2 forms and they seem correct. You can also test your notification email by clicking "Test Email" button in the "Compose Email".
For further assistance, please let us know.
- mwheavnerAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 02:45 AMThank you so much!!