- snjroseAsked on November 22, 2015 at 07:45 PM
November is my busiest month. I actually close down on December 3rd until the new year. I am almost out of submissions, but I don't want to lose the great $90/year plan I have since it is now so much more expensive if I upgrade. All I want is to purchase about 500 more submissions for the rest of this month to get me through to December (the next 8 days). How can I do that (make a 1 time purchase of 500 submissions to get me through the rest of the month)? I don't want to change my plan. It's perfect for every month throughout the year except November. Please help! Thanks :)
- kalypso_oneroiAnswered on November 22, 2015 at 10:09 PM
I don't think you can, sadly. But a la carte submissions would be AWESOME.
- SammyAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:49 AM
Unfortunately we do not have the option for purchasing submissions on demand, you will have to pay the full amount for a specified plan as per the available option.
- snjroseAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 10:05 AM
Then, can you please consider advancing me the December form submissions now since I won't be using them? Our last work day is Dec 3 for the year. A la carte submissions would be really great or rolling over unused forms from each month so that we are covered during the holidays would be awesome. Please help! I only need to come up with a solution for this final week of November and I can not afford to upgrade my plan.
- CharlieAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 12:07 PM
I'm sorry, it is not possible to advance the December submissions. Submission limit are per month, even for yearly plans. It is not possible to add unused submissions next month, same that you cannot add the submission limit on December on your current month. Submission limits resets every 1st day of the month.
You can still increase your submission limits for free by navigating on your "Get More" section.
However, let me try forwarding this to our manager to see if there's something that can be work on.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 02:32 PM
We can make an exception, but know this can be only done once in lifetime. Otherwise you'll the benefit of the yearly subscription.
- snjroseAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 02:41 PM
That would be great, Jeanette, and if you could consider the a la carte purchase for next year it would be really nice so people who just get a lot of traffic during the holidays could purchase what they need. That would be an amazing feature to add. :)
PS - Do you need anything from me to make it happen (the exception for this month)? You know my account info already and can add the submissions from December now?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 04:21 PM
JotForm could consider the a la carte purchase, but I can not tell you if this feature will be available nor the time frame to do it. If the feature is available,we will let you know via our blog.
In regards to your account info, we got it and we will let you know via this thread any notice.
- snjroseAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 04:25 PM
Thanks! I've put my site into vacation mode for today and will keep checking my Jotform account for the extra submissions so I can re-open. I really appreciate you guys doing this!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 06:09 PM
Whenever the submissions reaches the limit in your account let us know so we will reset it for you, only for the month of December.
- snjroseAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 07:00 PM
Sorry for the confusion, but I would need the reset as soon as possible to get through the rest of this month (November). I do not need any forms at all for December because we are closed that month. Do you think you would be able to reset today so I can reopen for the rest of this month? I sure would be grateful!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 07:44 PM
I've reset the counter back to zero, as promised.
We wish you much success in your endeavors!
- snjroseAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 07:46 PM
You guys rock! Thank you SO much!
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 07:48 PM
- snjroseAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 02:39 PM
Just wondering if you guys had planned to implement the a la carte submissions for the holidays as discussed in this thread last year? I know I will need more forms for the month of November and would love to just pay a la carte for 500-1000 more forms than my usual monthly allotment.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 02:52 PM
Unfortunately, this is still not possible to do, you will need to purchase a subscription for November and then downgrade your account once you have received the submissions you need, so you're not charged for the month of December.
- snjroseAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 03:20 PM
Unfortunately, I can't do that because I am on the $90/year plan and if I leave it, I will never get that pricing again. Could you give me advice on how to cut down on my customers submitting multiple times though and using up my forms? I know I can set it to unique submission, but I have never done that because customers may need to submit personalization for more than 1 recipient. How can I make sure that they only submit 1 form per recipient? Everyday I get people who submit between 2-10 times even though I've written by the submit button, "please be very careful not to click submit more than once". They still do it. If I turn unique submission on, and they want to order the same item but for different people for Christmas gifts, they won't be able to. On the other hand, if I don't turn it on, all my forms get used up by people pressing submit over and over.
- kalypso_oneroiAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 04:51 PM
Due to this is why I've mostly left JotForm. I still use it for small forms that don't get a lot of submissions, but for things that require a super influx of submissions only every few months or so, it was cost prohibitive with the raised prices. I can't see paying every month for something I'd use maybe 4 months out of the year. I could have justified it at the old price... maybe. But not the new. They've had time to think about adding features to make more money, and they refuse. It's a pain to have to upgrade and downgrade every time, and I was still getting warnings that I was over my size limit, over my submission limit, over random limits. So for my more intensive options, I've moved on.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 02, 2016 at 06:26 PM
Since you are currently paying with PayPal, we can indeed allow for you to upgrade to Silver for one month if you need to. Simple switch your subscription when necessary, it will not cancel the PayPal subscription since it needs to be cancelled manually. Then, when you are ready to switch back, let us know when you cancel the Silver subscription and we can switch you back to Premium.
Unfortunately, since you are on the old pricing, it is not as easy to switch between plans. It is fully automated when switching between the new subscription prices and provides pro-rated charges/credits for unused time.
- snjroseAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 02:30 PMI just set my forms to have unique submissions with cookies only and said before the submit button, "If you need to order for more than 1 person, we will email you a link to a form for multiple people." Then I tried clicking the submit button twice, and unfortunately, both submissions came through. It didn't stop the second one at all. Can someone please look into this for me and let me know what I need to do? I really don't want people submitting more than 1 form. I thought setting the form to unique submission would work. The form is: https://form.jotform.com/61527901988972
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on September 07, 2016 at 03:48 PM
Since this thread is getting quite lengthy, I have split the multiple submission question to a thread of its own. I will address that question in the following thread shortly: