- dlassonAsked on November 23, 2015 at 11:41 AM
Is there a CSS code to change the font and color of text used in the Ticker widget? I would like Arial Blue.
- CharlieAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:30 PM
Yes that is possible. You can add this custom CSS code in your widget's setting:
Here's a screenshot that you can follow:
1. Click the wizard or want icon.
2. Click "Custom CSS" tab
3. Paste the CSS code here.
Here's a cloned form with that custom CSS code in used: https://form.jotform.com/53265243365960?.
Let us know if that works.
- dlassonAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 01:58 PM
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 03:07 PM
Glad to hear it! If there is anything else we can assist you with, let us know and we will be happy to help.