- signaturecosAsked on November 23, 2015 at 01:27 PM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 23, 2015 at 03:01 PM
Are you trying to use MS SQL Server Export app: http://apps.jotform.com/app/ms_sql_server_export
I have also got mentioned error when I clicked on Get now button.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm DevelopercerenAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 12:07 PM
Sorry for the inconveniences. MS SQL Server Export app is fixed now.
Please let us know if you have any other questions.
- Pais21Answered on July 31, 2016 at 01:24 PM
Its still not working. I just tried in all browsers and it gives this error
The requested URL /<br /><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/io4mysql/public_html/jotform_sqlserverdump.php</b> on line <b>24</b><br /><br /><b>Warning</b>: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in <b>/home/io4mysql/public_html/jotform_sqlserverdump.php</b> on line <b>45</b><br />/zip/sql61541957589370.zip was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on July 31, 2016 at 02:34 PM
We have moved your report into a separate thread to be able to escalate a new ticket to our developers.
It will be updated shortly.