- aaronwbryantAsked on November 23, 2015 at 10:34 PM
I would like to create a table form of my products that would include the name, description, suggested retail, wholesale price, and quantity all one row. I've uploaded an example of how I would like the table to be formatted.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 02:58 AM
You can add table to the form with using "Matrix tool"
Here is what to do,
1) Click on Survey Tool.
2) Click on Matrix Tool.
3) Click on Rows and if add an empty line with respect to your row needs.
4) Click on Columns and change the values then click on Ok.
5) Finally, click on Input Type and choose the input type as a Text Box.
Here is how it works:
In addition to that, you can also use Spreadsheet widget for creating table.
I hope, this information is useful for you.
If you have any question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.