- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 08:31 AM
You can easily change color of your submit button on "Designer" in the "Form Builder". To do that, please follow the steps from the below:
All you need to do is select the "Submit" button with your mouse after opening the "Designer". Then, "Button Styles" tab comes up on the right side of the screen. Finally, select the desired color on "Background Color" option.
For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- VidhiAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 01:46 AMHello
I have try id but still no color change.
see this : https://www.jotform.com//?formID=53241406831448
and also i want to change hover color.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 03:18 AM
I cloned your form and tried to inject some custom CSS to change its submit button's color. Please, try to add the following code. According to my checks, you already added this one; but you forgot to add "!important", that's why it has not worked.
background-color: green !important;
Also, you can check the cloned form with greened submit button:
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 03:23 AM
In addition, I moved your second question to another thread. It will be answered right away. You can easily access it from the link below:
Also, you don't need to give the account details, we can able to access your account, if it is necessary.
- VidhiAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 05:46 AM
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 07:13 AM
You are most welcome and thank you for your great words. I'm glad to see that it's working for you. I also need to move your new question to another thread. Below, you will see the link of that thread:
Have a great day.
- VidhiAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 04:46 AMHey I have tried for it but same next day it will come with same color.
I want to background-color: none and i make it !important but still it come
with your base color
And see my form *https://form.jotform.me/53241406831448
?* when i click on any place of
Address area it takes Background-color and it looks dirty.and it never goes
till i refresh page.Sometime this can be done with other Fields also.
Please do Something I want it Perfect.
- SammyAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 05:20 AM
I presume you are referring to the orange color when the cursor is hovered above the button.
To override it use the following CSS code.
background-color : green !important;
Here is the demo form http://www.jotformpro.com/form/53301882208956
Let us know if there is another aspect you want modified.