- kw1photogAsked on October 05, 2010 at 08:00 PM
I have to log into JotForm to see if there are any form submissions. I posted a previous question was told that the trouble was with Earthlink. I have an earthlink email address, and am using Mac Mail. Earthlink does not offer any resolution, saying they are not turning any messages away. I need notification to work so I can ad forms for my website clients..help!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 06:39 AM
If you have another email address such as GMail, can you try using that instead?
- kw1photogAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 08:21 AM
I do not have another address...we're in business and I've had this address since 2000....it is known by all our clients. Are you suggesting that it is Mac related or Earthlink related?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 08:37 AM
I think Earthlink's spam filter is blocking the emails. I made a test submission on one of your forms and I received this reply from Earthlink: Sent (1p3u1Y1l13Nl36K0 Message accepted for delivery)
Here is the full log entry:
Oct 6 09:27:39 yang sm-mta: o96DRc71020486: to=<email@example.com>, ctladdr=<firstname.lastname@example.org> (1003/1004), delay=00:00:01, xdelay=00:00:01, mailer=esmtp, pri=124723, relay=mx2.earthlink.net. [188.8.131.52], dsn=2.0.0, stat=Sent (1p3u1Y1l13Nl36K0 Message accepted for delivery)
What they should do is to look up their logs, find 1p3u1Y1l13Nl36K0 and tell you what happened to this particular email.
Or, you can get a free email from gmail.com and add that to your Apple Mail software. You can check gmail emails from Mail.app.
- kw1photogAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 08:58 AM
I just set up a gmail account for use only with JotForm....thank you for that idea. I will test it with my other form..perhaps that will be the solution and I can get busy with forms that I've put on hold pending this issue.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 10:21 AM
That's great news. To change recipient email address on your forms, open them on the Form Builder and then:
1. Click on "Setup and Share" tab,
2. Click on "Email Alerts",
3. Select "Notification",
4. Click on "Reply-to and Recipient Settings",
5. Change "Recipient E-mail" on the lower right side.
- kw1photogAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 10:23 AM
Have done so and tested same...works great...thanks again.