- CTKBellinghamAsked on November 24, 2015 at 04:48 PM
I would like to be able to customize the name of the PDF that comes to my inbox after a form is submitted. Example: Joe submits an employment application and the PDF is titled "56748391035U46", I would like the title to be [name field] [form name] or some similar combination.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 06:56 PM
Unfortunately this is not yet possible. The Customize PDF tool also doesn't have the option to change the Name of the PDF output.
I have forwarded this thread to our higher team support and requested a feature to have option to manually change the Attached PDF and Customize PDF Title/Name.
We cannot provide you any ETA when this will be available, but we will sure to notify you here for any updates/news on the status.
- CTKBellinghamAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 07:46 PMThanks for the straight-forward response. Would there be a zapier
integration that would allow this functionality possibly?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 11:25 PM
Unfortunately, there is no current Zapier integration that can help you achieve this feature as the PDF created and email notification are within JotForm. Jonathan has already raised a feature request ticket for this. We will inform you on this thread any updates on the issue.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- WNErikaAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Any updates on this availability? (i.e. custom naming of the pdf attachments sent)
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on May 12, 2017 at 01:26 PM
Unfortunately, it is still not possible to change the file name for PDF output. It is tied to submission ID and it not likely to be changed.
If there is any update to this, we will let you know in this thread.