- jmancinelliAsked on November 24, 2015 at 07:45 PM
- jmancinelliAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 07:46 PM
WE verify a cell phone number by SMS or a voice call - when people don't have a cell phone, the voice part is not working, it' giving an error.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 12:10 AM
I was able to see the problem as well when I test your jotform http://www.jotform.us/form/53027962080150
When I used the SMS Verification widget, it returns an error.
I have forwarded this thread to our higher team support to check on the widget for issue.
We will notify you here for status update. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.
- MTLMentorsAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 12:24 PM
has this issue been fixed yet?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 02:10 PM
The issue was reported, however our developers work in priorities, so I cannot give you an estimated time for when this will be fixed. You should get an update on the thread from the developers in charge of this once this is done.
- jmancinelliAnswered on January 17, 2016 at 09:21 PM
No update on this yet? The sms works, but the voice still does not.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on January 29, 2016 at 03:39 AM
The widget has been updated - it should work as expected - verifying phone numbers via SMS.
If you would like to use the Voice verification service - please make sure your Twilio number is configured for it.
Kindly check - let us know.
Thank you for your patience.