- TomAsked on November 25, 2015 at 08:11 AM
We want to be able to upload dxf and dwg files and right now the system won't handle them. Can this be bypassed in any way. Also we want our form submissions to allow for multiple file uploads vs just one, is this possible as well?
- CharlieAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 12:01 PM
Thank you for contacting us Tom.
You can see the difference of each plan in this pricing page: www.jotform.com/pricing. The only difference of each plan are their submission limits and their upload storage space.
Regarding your concern, here are the answers:
1. You can enable the file upload to fetch multiple files at once by enabling the "Allow Multiple" option.
2. The file upload should be able to handle all types of file. Here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/29-Upload-Field-Allowed-File-Types
3. To increase the maximum file size allowed, you can check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/33-Changing-the-Upload-Size-Limit
I hope that helps. Do let us know if you have further questions on this.