- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 12:36 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You should add the value as Text, to do it follow these steps :
1. Open the Conditions Wizard and edit your current condition, click on the More button :
2. Click on Options and mark Add field to equation as Text by default, then Save:
Let us know if it works,if not, we will be glad to assist you.
- AzharAbbasAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 11:36 AM
I inserted same conditions in this form as you guide in this form, but when i enter email as text it not work, but it it only duplicate only numeric figure https://form.jotform.me/53283693724463
- JotForm SupportMikeAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 01:06 PM
Can you please try to re-add the field tag when the 'Add field to equation as text by default' option is checked? If you can see our old wizard, the text tag is highlighted in grey.