- BenAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 10:29 AM
I presume that you have embedded your form with the full source code and that you are looking to replace it with the iframe embed code instead - based on the instructions on the other thread and your reply.
If that is the case, then to remove the previously entered code you should:
1. Follow the steps needed on your CMS to add the code
2. Once you are there, remove all code that you had added previously and save the page
3. Refresh the page with the form to confirm the successful change
4. edit the same page again
5. Grab your iframe code as shown how here: How to get the jotform iFrame Code
6. add it to your page and save.
7. refresh the page again and the form should be shown to you there.
If not, do feel free to let us know and we would be happy to look into what might be happening and help you resolve the same.