- idiabetesAsked on November 25, 2015 at 11:35 AM
I am getting this error when trying to convert my form to a pdf form: AccessDeniedAccess Denied129856FA5C515EE0dF6vpOCSFMdYY8oTaVS2GhMD6Jy34ShYV9Z0Vk5ujFY0Q/nwvuVBpeV5W3o4/zkPNuRbWO8KnMw=
I originally tried another browser and got an xml error - so i saw other people had that issue in the forum and they suggested clearing browser cache/cookies.
the above error is from using a new browser that i have never used for jotform....
any ideas why this is happening and how can i make a pdf version of my form???
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 02:33 PM
I was able to replicate mentioned issue when I try to create Fillable PDF form from this form:
I was able to create Fillable PDF from other two other form that you have.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- idiabetesAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 03:49 PM
yes- that's the form i am having the issue with...thanks for looking into it!!!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 25, 2015 at 05:11 PM
Thank you for confirming.
We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- idiabetesAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 09:53 AM
Any answers on this issue??????
- CharlieAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 11:33 AM
I'm checking the status of the ticket, it is assigned to one of our developers but is still marked as unresolved.
We will update you as soon as we hear any news on this. Apologies for the inconvenience.