- rickymeakinAsked on January 27, 2012 at 10:12 AM
Hi there, is there any way to remove the highlight box when scolled on each box? i have created a register form on a black back ground but when i select each box it lights up white ? ? ? im trying to get it so when you click in the boxes it dose not disrupt the black back ground. Please helpPage URL:
- pinoytechAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 02:51 PM
To remove the yellow background that is displayed on focused fields, that effect can be disabled via the "Field Styles" tab in of the Preferences (Setup & Embed). For Highlight effects select Disabled, close the setting and save it.
Hope you find this information helpful. Thank you for using JotForm!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 07:14 PM
Thanks, active as always.
In addition to pinoytech's answer, here's a screen guide for that:
- galstanwardAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 09:33 AM
thanks - that is a nice option
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on March 22, 2012 at 09:36 AM
Glad you like it! Thanks for using Jotform!