- CharlieAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 10:02 AM
The one shown in the screenshot is a matrix field. Here's how you can replicate that one:
1. Add the "Matrix" field found uder the "Survey Tools" section. Set up the rows and columns properly. Change the "Input Type" to "Drop down", depending on the input type you want to have.
2. Now to set values on the drop down option, click on the matrix field and choose "Edit Properties".
3. In the "Properties" window, change the "Dropdown options" here.
4. With the changes above, this is how it looks like: https://form.jotform.com/53293835909972
Let us know if that works.
- achackoAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 10:20 AM
Thank you. Looks good. However, the user is able to choose the same number from the dropdown, which could be used before.
Is there a way to restrict the dropbox numbers not to be reused ?
- CharlieAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 10:37 AM
Unfortunately, the matrix field does not have a feature or option that restricts the selected items.
However, we do have a couple of widgets that allows this.
Note: The 3rd widget allows you to have the selected items in the order that the user selected them.
I hope that helps.
- achackoAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 11:14 AM
Thank you. will work around it.
- CharlieAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 11:35 AM
You are welcome. If you need any help again, please do feel free to contact us anytime. Thank you.