- devadevineAsked on November 26, 2015 at 07:07 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 07:18 PM
You can easily change the title of your form by two different options, the first one is change the Title of the form, this title will be shown on My Forms section, but if this title doesn't change the title in the Browser's tab, you can also try with the Page Title, it will change the title only in the tab of the Browser.
To acces to the titles just click on the Preferences button and then in the General Settings you can change these options :
Hope that helps.
Let us know if you have more questions, we will be glad to assist you.
- devadevineAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 08:46 PMthanks that was the answer.
It was under general settings - the page title.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 26, 2015 at 09:14 PM
Feel free to contact us if you have more questions.
- victorAnswered on January 09, 2016 at 10:44 AM
To assist you better and not get confused, I have created a new thread that will be answered shortly.