- 100raffleAsked on January 27, 2012 at 03:34 PM
Is there a way to mark in my account that when I go to jotform.com it should auto redirect me to the secure site so I dont have to remember each time to type in SSL?
Also, is data sent over the iphone app secure?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 10:10 PM
Unfortunately, there is no optional feature that will force a user login using SSL. You will have to manually type it in your address bar. You can bookmark the proper URL so that you'll just click on that rather than typing it manually on the address bar.
As for your inquiry regarding the security in terms of the iphone app, I will pass this to the development team. They will respond to this thread as soon as they can.
Thank you for your patience.
- 100raffleAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 12:26 AM
Ummm any update?
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on February 02, 2012 at 07:41 AM
Sorry for the length of time to respond to your query, this thread has already been marked as important. Hopefully our developers can provide an update on this, whatever information we have will be posted on this thread so please keep posted.
- 100raffleAnswered on February 08, 2012 at 02:46 PM
It's been over a week........
- 100raffleAnswered on February 25, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Its been almost a month...
- 100raffleAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 03:57 PM
And just for the beep of it, its been a year...
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 04:59 PM
We are very sorry for your feature request taking this long , however we are making our best in order to improve our time response. I am sending a note to our 2nd level to get an update on regards to this ticket
- 100raffleAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 05:09 PM
Its not the feature request (which is important and stupid not to have already, dont get me wrong). But the second question that I asked - is the iphone app secure?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on January 28, 2013 at 07:39 PM
Access to our servers is safewarded. However I think your question has to do with the fact iphone app is accessed via an SSL encrypted connection, let's wait for our developers to answer properly this question for you
- 100raffleAnswered on December 11, 2014 at 11:04 PM
And It's been a year again that your developers can't answer a simple question properly.
The original question was asked two years ago!
I repeat, are transmissions via the iPhone app SSL encrypted or not?
- valAnswered on December 12, 2014 at 08:10 AM
This is still opened task of our Developer Team and they marked as Important, We should notified here once your query has been fixed.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 18, 2014 at 06:47 AM
I've discussed this matter with our new iOS app developer and he said that this uses a non-secure connection to JotForm. By the way, just in case you don't know. The iOS app is actually a new version compared to the one years back.
We apologize also for not being able to update you on this matter right away.