- cchlAsked on January 27, 2012 at 03:40 PM
I am having the same problem as Lewis C. in the posts; when i try to open the pdf i get the error message that the file type is not supported.... there is a screen shot of the error message in the posts. Please help,
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 05:13 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I have cloned your Individual Assessment Form, then setup Dropbox integration, but I was not able to reproduce any problems with the PDFs.
If the issue still persists, please provide us with the affected form ID. Any additional information would be much appreciated.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.
- cchlAnswered on January 29, 2012 at 04:49 PM
Can you provide an explanation as to why the forms created an error? I don't want to have to duplicate all of my forms with the fear that it might happen again. Thanks, Alex
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 29, 2012 at 05:00 PM
I figured that you're using SSL for your forms. I just noticed recently that submissions that use SSL are having this problem with dropbox.
I have submitted a ticket regarding this issue to the development team. They will update this thread as soon as this issue is fixed.
Thank you for your patience.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 04:44 AM
Problem is fixed now,