- majmerAsked on November 27, 2015 at 05:44 AM
I have major space issue and so i have created my form to the shortest in size , now two problems are coming in the form mentioned below.
1. Mobile Number ( All Words Mix Up In Two Boxes 1st Word ( International Code + Mobile Code ) 2nd Word ( Mobile Number ) , as they are mix up unable to read whats written in the form.
2. Text box, Product Codes box, in the bottom of the box ( use comma , for multiple products codes ) this part this unreadable.
I tired my self to fix and edit form setting with width line spacing , but unable to fix the form , please fix my form properly , so i can use it in my website.
Jumbo Super MallPage URL:
- SammyAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 06:08 AM
Kindly turn on the form responsive feature under form preferences then reload you page to see if it resolves the issue.
Normally the recommended width should be about 250px, for optimum text display.
Ideally you can increase the width of the section holding the form by 30px this will allow the labels to flow nicely.
- majmerAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 07:08 AM
I have return on responsive form and change width to 250 px but i dont know if i changed form width properly or not please check it.
for mobile number i deleted box and installed single box and now its working for me.
for text box bottom label issue , i used hint text in the box and that issue is also solved.
Now please check my form from desktop and mobile , so i can be 100 % sure form is working perfectly and every thing is visible loud and clear.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 09:17 AM
I checked your form on PC and mobile and everything seems properly loaded. Below, you can see it:
If you need anything else, please let us know.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 11:37 AM
As my colleague has stated, everything appears properly on desktop as well as mobile. However, the label of the phone field has a grammatical error. Out Side should be one word (Outside).
- majmerAnswered on November 28, 2015 at 12:46 AMDear A*bajan ,*
*Thanks for pointing out the mistake, we have not finalize the form still
proper wording should be put by us and we are working on it.*
*Jumbo Super Mall *