- anthonymabbAsked on November 27, 2015 at 06:16 AM
I used the form for a two day exhibition, i logged in on Monday 26th October 2015 and downgraded to a standard account from a bronze account. I checked my PayPal last night to discover your company have taken a further $19!!! Could you please also explain why when I log in today my account has been "upgraded" again to a bronze account?!
Your help and eventual resolution would be very much appreciated.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 27, 2015 at 08:11 AM
We are sorry for this inconvenience this might have caused. I've checked your account and I saw that your account was downgraded successfully. Your account will be on Bronze Plan until December 18th, 2015.
You can check it at the following link:
If you want to cancel your subscription you must cancel your subscription from your PayPal Account.
Here is how to do:
(1) Login to your Paypal Account
(2) Find the latest payment you have made to JotForm
(3) Click the subscription number for that transaction
(4) Click on the "Cancel Subscription" button.
I have made a request from our billing department to issue a refund for you. The refunds are made by our manager so please allow up to 10 business days for the refund to be processed for you.
If you have any question or issues please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.