- SquareSpotAsked on January 27, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Is it possible to have one of those "?" marks or "i" info marks next to text inside a Form that woulld trigger a popup window that would show an image or text?
- onepointAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 04:37 PM
Select the particular form in each field and edit the hover text. If someone holds there mouse over that field it will show the "what is this" text you put there.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 05:32 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
As suggested Onepoint, you may use the Hover Text option to achieve something similar.
It is also possible to use HTML tags to style the text and insert the images.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance.
- SladestyleAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 05:35 PM
Thank you both. I was just playing with it and realized it will take html. This will work perfect.
Thank you both.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 06:01 PM
Due to security reasons, that's highly unlikely (similar to what obtains with free text areas) but we can check for you.
- SladestyleAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 06:03 PM
I understand. No worries, I was just curious. The solution above does just what I need.