- kensnowAsked on November 28, 2015 at 05:04 PM
My last 3 submissions have come in to my email with no information. They are blank. I know that they were completed because they made their payments. Is something wrong
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 28, 2015 at 10:22 PM
I have reported this issue to our second level, you will be notified via this thread when this gets fixed.
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 12:04 AM
The issue was fixed. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience.
- kensnowAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 07:46 PMIs there a way to recover those Submissions?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:00 AM
I will raise this issue to our developers, so that they can check if it is possible to recover those submissions.
We will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 14, 2015 at 05:24 AM
We had a server glitch that caused some submissions to permanently lose their data. Unfortunately, since the data was corrupted before it was saved, there is no way for us to recover them.
The only workaround we can suggest is to kindly ask your customer to fill the form again, this time using the submission's edit link.
We are so sorry that this had to happen. Rest assured, we will do our very best to prevent such an issue to occur again.