What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How to receive the texts in the form submission and email?Asked by jeudyvladimir on November 28, 2015 at 07:51 PM
I have a real estate web site and i create a contract form for the owners fill out. in the form submission i only receive the question and answer but i don't receive the text that have terms and conditions.
Please let me know how can i receive the entire form in the form submissions . (question, answer,titles and text)
email texts receive notifications attach pdf PDF show headers show text headers and text
You can fully customize the email notification message using the email builder. You can edit font, font color, add text, etc.
You can also include an PDF attachment in the email notification. Here's how you can do it:
1. Click the "Emails" button. and then open the notification.
2. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom part.
3. Put a check on the check box for the "Attach PDF".
4. Go to the submissions area.
5. At the right side, click the "gear" or "options" icon. Enable the "Show headers and text". After that, click the "gear" or "options" icon again.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.