- jeudyvladimirAsked on November 28, 2015 at 07:51 PM
I have a real estate web site and i create a real estate purchase contract form for the owners fill out. in the form submission i only receive the question and answer but i don't receive the text that have terms and conditions.
Please let me know how can i receive the entire form in the form submissions . (question, answer,titles and text)
Best regards.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 29, 2015 at 04:31 AM
You can fully customize the email notification message using the email builder. You can edit font, font color, add text, etc.
You can also include an PDF attachment in the email notification. Here's how you can do it:
1. Click the "Emails" button. and then open the notification.
2. Click the "Reply-To and Recipient Settings" button at the bottom part.
3. Put a check on the check box for the "Attach PDF".
4. Go to the submissions area.
5. At the right side, click the "gear" or "options" icon. Enable the "Show headers and text". After that, click the "gear" or "options" icon again.
Hope this helps. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you.