- jjsatkowskiAsked on January 27, 2012 at 07:58 PM
Are you having SSL certificate troubles? I'm getting a warning when visiting your site now. I imagine my users of forms are too. I attached a screen shot of what Safari for OS X is showing.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 08:36 PM
Can you please provide us the URL of the form where you're seeing this error? Currently, I have checked https://secure.jotform.com and it showed properly that the site is secure and no issues with the certificate on both IE and Safari.
Can you please try reloading again and see if the same warning occurs?
- jjsatkowskiAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 08:42 PM
It's not a form of mine. It's the logon page for your site.
I would attach a screen shot again, but the page the pops up for image attachments is just blank. Here is my DopBox link to the screen shot:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 09:00 PM
Thank you for your response. If you wish to use SSL, please make sure to indicate the subdomain 'secure' in the URL: https://secure.jotform.com. Rapid SSL has only been set to the path of the subdomain secure.jotform.com.
I will also submit a ticket to the development team and let them check if there are any other issues.
- jjsatkowskiAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 09:03 PM
Ok, thanks. I'll update my bookmark.
- carolgrayAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 11:29 PM
Someone trying to access one of my forms e-mailed me to say they got the same SSL certificate error message.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 11:38 PM
Can you please share with us the details of the URL where your form is embedded, or the the URL that you are sharing to users?
It would also be better if you can start a new thread for your own topic as your issue is different from jjsatkowski.
- carolgrayAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 11:42 PM
It's here: https://www.jotform.com/form/10983936256. I just completed a test form. I got the notification e-mails, and something went to my dropbox, but the dropbox file was empty.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 27, 2012 at 11:49 PM
I understand now, Carol.
May I suggest that you please start a new topic so we can handle your case properly. The topic on this issue is different and has a different ticket submitted to the developers.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
- Chief Technology OfficereeeAnswered on January 29, 2012 at 12:38 PM
Security certificate issue is fixed now,
- jjsatkowskiAnswered on January 29, 2012 at 02:00 PM