- StaceyMarkelPhotoAsked on November 29, 2015 at 09:12 PM
I want to put together a client contract but want it to be able to print all the parts of the contract out when they submit it. The way it's set up now is all I get with their submission is there name and address. I need to have proof what their contract said. When they submit, I want the final document to have the contract wording in addition to their signature. How can I do this?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 07:47 AM
You can print the submission of your clint easily.
I've cloned and tested your form. I am able to print the whole submission on my side.
Here is how to do this:
1) Choose the form and click on Submissions.
2) Click on Gear icon and check Show Headers and Texts.
3) Click on Print Button.
Now, you will see that, you can print all information including client contract and signature.
If you have any question or issues please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- StaceyMarkelPhotoAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 08:46 AMThank you so much!!!
Stacey Markel Photography
410-905-1993 | email@example.com | www.staceymarkelphotography.com
✔ Get a Signature like this: Click Here!
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 10:05 AM