- soniavAsked on November 30, 2015 at 01:25 AM
- CharlieAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 09:39 AM
If you have integrated the Paypal to your form, after successful payment, your users will be offered an option to return to your form URL or website to where the form is.
However, you will need to setup a "Thank You" URL in your form. Here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/211-Setting-Up-the-Thank-You-Page.
After setting up the custom URL on your "Thank You" settings, which I presume the URL to your website, then this is how it will work:
1. After successful payment, the user will be offered to return on the merchant's website.
2. It will then redirect the user to where it was submitted.
If you do not wish your user to be redirected on the Paypal payment gateway, then you can consider using Paypal Pro instead. You can see their difference here: http://www.jotform.com/help/183-Difference-Between-PayPal-PayPal-Pro
You can also explore the Auto Return URL feature of Paypal. Here's a guide: https://www.paypal.com/ph/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=p/mer/express_return_summary-outside.
I hope that helps.
- CharlieAnswered on February 11, 2016 at 08:35 AM
To better assist you, I have opened a separate thread for your concern. Please refer to this link instead: http://www.jotform.com/answers/769884. We will address it accordingly. Thank you for your understanding.