- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 04:48 AM
I will raise this request to our developers as well, because if more users are requesting same feature it has a higher chances that it will be implemented. However, we can not give you exact time frame when and if this will be implemented.
If there are any updates we will inform you via this thread.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 09:00 PM
There's a workaround for this:
1. Add a Date Time field to the form:
2. Set its Default Date to Current:
3. Hide it from view:
4. Use a Text field to add a note about when the form would be available:
5. Add a Form Collapse and set its Status to Open and its Visibility to Hidden as explained in this guide
6. Add all of the other form fields under the form collapse
7. Create a condition to show the form collapse only if the date is after whatever you specify. It should be similar to the following:
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 09:09 PM
Actually, the condition should be configured to also hide the notice:
- MembershipSecAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 09:04 AM
Sorry - that does not work we asked for enablement at a set Date and TIME. Time is not catered for with this reply.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 22, 2015 at 10:11 AM
Yes, you are right the method which has mentioned by my colleague Abajan can only work with Date not the Time. Unfortunately, we don't have this feature; but the tickets have already opened for this one, so our developers will be on that issue.
However, you can disable your form on stated date and time by following the steps below:
When there is an update about this feature, you will be informed on this thread. For further assistance, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- viewbankpreschoolAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 06:47 AM
Love for this functionality too :)
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 08:20 AM
I'm glad to hear that. You are right about this one, it could be very useful in some cases. If you have any further questions in the future, please do let us know.
- MembershipSecAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 08:33 AM
This would be so useful. Hope it progresses asap
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on February 19, 2016 at 10:26 AM
We can't give you a exact release date, it is all depends on workload. When there is an update about this issue, you will be informed from this thread via email.
Thank you for your patience.
- deliverygurullcAnswered on July 16, 2016 at 11:14 AM
Waiting for this feature as well
- benedictcamaraAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 12:45 PM
This system is flawed and easy to cheat, users can simply change their computer time to defeat this and enable your form before the time you want
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 02:14 PM
I can see you already received a response about the same matter on a different thread, please check here: https://www.jotform.com/answers/1185137
- benedictcamaraAnswered on June 27, 2017 at 02:34 PM
Yes, I can also see this has been around for quite some time judging from the many threads addressing the same concern.