- pleymoAsked on November 30, 2015 at 05:58 AM
Could you please cancel the last prolongation of my account and give my money back? Is it possible to turn off the automatic prolongation ? I use my Bronze account 2-3 times a month and I dont need the automatic payment. I would like to pay just when I am going to use my account.
- pleymoAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 10:41 AM
- victorAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 01:01 PM
Before making any changing into your account, I am assuming that you would like to downgrade your account to our FREE account and no longer have the Bronze account. If this is the case, please let us know. We will be glad to help you downgrade and give you a refund of your last payment (11/28/2015).
Could you also please indicate what you refer with "USING BRONZE ACCOUNT ONLY 2-3 TIMES A MONTH"? Our plans our monthly. so if you receive only one submission or 1000, you will still be billed the same.
You may always upgrade or downgrade to any plan you require.
- pleymoAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 08:02 AM
I have ment that I used my account 3-4 month in the year, if I downgrade my account will I have my free 100 registrations for this month?
- pleymoAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 08:11 AM
I just have made downgrade
- victorAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 09:19 AM
Thank you for the update. I have noticed that you have downgraded and this will take affect on 12/29/2015.
If you require further assistance, please let us know and we will be glad to help.
- pleymoAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 11:03 AM
Thank you for your help. I am just wondering will you give my money back for the this month? I paid for Bronze account, but i dont needed it for now and made the downgrade for Free account.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 12:58 PM
Upon your request, I have gone ahead and processed the refund for last subscription payment. Please allow 3-7 days for the amount to reflect in your account.
Please be noted that your account is now downgraded to free plan.