- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:02 PM
Only us members of the support can change jotform account username.
Plaes provide us at least 3x choices of new username you want to change the current to.
We will check the availability of the usernames.
- MarzipanAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:04 PM
Here are my three choices:
Jena2016 (first choice without space)
Sommer-Uni (second choice)
Sommer 2016 (thirst choice)
I assume the password remains the same.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:08 PM
I have now changed the username to the 1st choice Jena2016 since its available.
Yes, the login password is the same.
You can login using the new username at http://www.jotform.com/login to see the status update.
Let us know if there is more we can help you with.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:11 PM
I am not sure if you replied back already, but since this thread was in our inbox, it seems you did. The latest response did not reach us properly.
Kindly use this link http://www.jotform.com/answers/714660 to reply again.
- Jena2016Answered on November 30, 2015 at 05:12 PM
Thank you very much! You have been extremely helpful!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 30, 2015 at 05:16 PM
We are glad to be of help. Contact us aytime should you need assistance on JotForm