- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 02:49 AM
We have updated the formatting toolbar and the HTML/source code button was changed into this <>. See the screenshot below.
- TackettproAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 01:47 AM
Thanks.. But how in the heck would anybody know what that means who wasn't a licensed coder? lol
- SammyAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 05:24 AM
I do understand the confusion the icon can cause for non technical user.
We will keep on improving our tools to make them easier for user to use the advanced functionalities.
- TackettproAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 09:54 PM
So I go in and change the HTML. I removed Question and Answer then hit Finish.
The changes appear but reappear once I refresh the email notifier. I tried to unlock the filed but it said I would lose all ability to hide empty fields. Any solutions? My clients don't like to see Question and Answer on their confirmation email.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 06:38 AM
Unfortunately, you cannot remove the question and answer row when the table is locked. You will have to unlock the table in order to permanently remove the row. But yes, you will lose the ability to hide empty emails in the notification when you do this.It's either you will keep it as it is or unlock the table to remove the row.
Let us know if you need any further assistance.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 05, 2015 at 08:10 PM
In order to avoid confusion I will move your request to this thread :