- Wolverin89Asked on December 01, 2015 at 03:31 AMHello! Please tell me how can I return the "CSS" panel! (green button on top) I accidentally closed it
- SammyAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 06:13 AM
Are you referring to the designer page? If so you can access it by clicking the designer icon then the CSS tab in the new window that opens.
If this is not the page you are referring to kindly check the one on your widget for custom CSS.
Click on the wand icon of a widget of you form to load the interface
Do let us know if the above address you situation.
- Wolverin89Answered on December 01, 2015 at 06:20 AM
Hello! And Thank you! Dont know about this option in widjets!
But in designer window - i find solution! simple reload web page!
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 09:29 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are most welcome.
In addition to refresh method, I can advice you to select one of your field or etc. in your form to recover the CSS editor in "Designer". Please, see it from the below:
For further assistance, please let us know.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 03:48 AM
You are most welcome. If you need help in the future, always feel free to ask.
Have a great day.