- Adslive_mediaAsked on December 01, 2015 at 09:53 AM
Is it posible to download a form instead of submitting it?
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 11:37 AM
Yes, you can download a form and save it on your computer as a PDF. Here's how:
1. Select the form on the My Forms page.
2. Click the "More" button and then select "Create PDF Form".
Please refer to this guide for further information.
- Adslive_mediaAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 12:20 PM
Maybe I wasn't clear. Sorry about that.
What I meant was if is there an option that allows to the user of a form, to download the form (directly from itself, as a PDF file or something) instead of just submitting it?
I want to use a form as a platform to manage requests from my co-workers. The thing is that it's not functional for us to receive the form submissions as an email, I'd rather have them as a PDF file
Please let me know if I'm being clear and if it is possible.
- Adslive_mediaAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 12:22 PM
I know how to download PDF files from JotForm. The problem is that I'm not giving access to all the co-workers to JotForm, and it has to be a real-time solution
- victorAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 01:58 PM
If I understand you correctly, you would like users to print/download the form in PDF format before they submit it.
This can be done by adding the print button on your form.
If your users have adobe reader or a PDF reader, they should be able to save the filled form in PDF when they try printing the PDF.
Please let us now if this helps.