- LostDogs10Asked on January 28, 2012 at 01:05 PM
- NinoJustinoAnswered on January 28, 2012 at 04:47 PM
I have the same problem and i have seen this question a few times already, but none of them answered.
Why are we not getting notifications? Does annyone know?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 28, 2012 at 08:15 PM
We apologize for the inconveniences. We had a system issue last night, maybe the email delivery was affected that time. Can you please recheck again this time if you were now able to received email notifications? It should now be resolved.
Again, sorry for the inconvenience. If you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us again. Thank you so much for your patience, have a blessed day!
- LostDogs10Answered on January 29, 2012 at 06:27 PM
We are still not getting our email notifcations. Any idea what the problem might be? thanks.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 29, 2012 at 10:24 PM
May we know a specific email address which you're not receiving your emails?
- LostDogs10Answered on January 29, 2012 at 11:19 PM
Do you need them all or just one? There are probably at least a dozen. One is email@example.com
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 04:03 AM
Are these email notifications not being delivered for all your forms?
Or is it a specific form(s)?
I have checked the email logs for your 'Lost Dog Report' form and it does appear that the emails are being accepted for delivery by the remote email hosts.
Are none of the emails on the notification list for that form not getting through to their intended recipients?
- tmiAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 06:10 AM
Team Please note.The email notification issue continues unabated! Sample issues listed below. You may access the submissions to verify.
Form Name: e2E OB Call Tracker
Notifications Not Recieved for the day: Between OB-5663 to OB-5673 , OB-5651 to OB-5655
Form Name: Key Applicant Verson 3.0
Notifications Not Recieved: KAR V3-4600-01, KAR V3-4589-90, KAR V3-4579-85, KAR V3-4572-74, KAR V3-4562- 66
white listed your IPs by our ISP and confirmed the same in writing: IPs white listed: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168, 22.214.171.124
We use Trend Micro SPAM firewall: No submissions stuck there
The problem wont go away. You guys have to now serious start looking at what the issue is. I repeat, this is not a client side issue.
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 07:23 AM
Please open a new thread detailing your issue.
These issues may seem related to you, but it is much easier for us to give our customers proper support if they open a seperate thread for their own issue.
We will then have a look at your problem and get it routed / escalated to someone on the JotForm team who is in a position to properly deal with your problem.
- LostDogs10Answered on January 30, 2012 at 08:45 AM
Lost Dog Report form - none of the intended recipients are receiving e-mail notification. Please, this has been going on form more than a couple of days. We need this resolved quickly. Thank you.
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 08:52 AM
Can you please answer my questions above just so we can clarify the problem:
1. Are these email notifications not being delivered for all your forms?
2. Or is it a specific form(s)? and if so, which ones?
3. I have checked the email logs for your 'Lost Dog Report' form and it does appear that the emails are being accepted for delivery by the remote email hosts.
4. Are none of the emails on the notification list for that form not getting through to their intended recipients?
- LostDogs10Answered on January 30, 2012 at 09:13 AM
1. The only form that we have received submissions on is the lost dog form. When we send out a test - everyone receives it properly. But when we receive one manually, nobody is getting it.
2. We haven't try the other forms, since we also have two other free jotform accounts that seem to be working properly.
4. No - none of the recipients are receiving them. The last ones they received were about noon on Friday.
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 09:40 AM
Thanks for providing that additional detail, I have escalated this issue for our development team to have a look into.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 11:15 AM
You cannot send more than 10 emails. Please shorten your list to less than 10 and it will work. If you need to send emails to so many people you should use your hosting provider's email list or aliases features, create a mailing list, and then use that address on your "Recipient" address.
- LostDogs10Answered on January 31, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Thank you. We have removed several emails and it seems to be working now.
- littlesproutsAnswered on April 12, 2012 at 01:34 PM
I am not getting any emails for my new forms! I am getting emails on other forms. What's going on?