- yespeopleAsked on December 01, 2015 at 10:58 AMhi I'd like to add a sum to a form that calculates the total is that possible?
- CharlieAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 12:32 PM
It depends on how you are calculating things. Perhaps these guides might help:
1. If you are calculating things on a matrix field, you can check this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/343-How-to-perform-form-calculation-using-the-Matrix-Field-
2. If you have check boxes, radio buttons and drop down fields, then you can assign calculation value on them. You can follow the steps here: http://www.jotform.com/help/301-How-to-Assign-Calculation-Value
3. Now if you wish to get the total of these fields and sum them up on a final calculation, you can use the form calculation widget on this. Here's a guide that gives you more details: http://www.jotform.com/help/259-How-to-perform-calculation-in-the-form
Aside from using the form calculation widget, the Conditional logic also does allow you to make calculation based on the rules you have. To learn more about conditions, you can check this link: http://www.jotform.com/help/57-Smart-Forms-Using-Conditional-Logic
I hope that helps.