- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 01, 2015 at 11:55 PM
I checked your forms and I was able to generate the PDF form for this :
I could only replicate your issue for this one :
Now, I will report it to our developers and they will take a look into this, we will let you know via this thread when the issue is solved.
- inversionesseleccionfondosAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 06:20 AM
Thank you so much. I am in a hurry. Can I ask you to solve the problem by today please?
- victorAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 09:12 AM
My colleague already reported this issue to our team. They are currently working on the issue and we will inform you as soon as it is resolved.
I can't really give a time frame of when it will get resolved, but I have informed them that this is an urgent issue.
- inversionesseleccionfondosAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 12:19 PM
Ok thank you so much for your help. I really need it soon though, so please keep me updated about it.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 01:23 PM
Of course, we will let you know about the progress on this issue as soon as we get some news.
Thank you for your understanding.
- inversionesseleccionfondosAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 04:48 PM
Hi how are you. Have you find a solution to this problem? I have waited a lot of days and I really really need to generate this PDF. When is it gonna be possible?
Thank you very much
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on December 10, 2015 at 05:00 PM
It appears that long forms won't be converted to PDF , other times, they would be erratic, so some forms might work and some not.
Our developers are very aware of this, but there is not a time frame for when this will be fixed. Or if they would decide to restrict converting webforms to fillable PDF to some extent and certain type fields.
Please read this general guide to know more about fillable PDF forms: