- SamAsked on December 02, 2015 at 01:29 AM
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 04:57 AM
I've checked your form which is http://www.jotform.co/form/53337624479868. There is any issue.
You can add your form with publish.
- SuncoAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 08:56 PM
This doesn't make sense. I have already published the form. It is live on the facebook page. When you click on it, a 404 error page comes up. I tried to do as you suggest and publish, but it is already published and it says:
All of the Facebook Pages that you are an admin of have already had this App Tab installed.
Are you able to help with the 404 error from the facebook page? Please test it for yourself, the Jotform app is called Book a service.
The strange thing is, it works for my other five pages. Here is an example:
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 02:56 AM
I've checked your form and I see that it is working properly. I suggest you to re-embed your form to Facebook Page.
Please check the guide below for more information:
Let us know if the issue persists.
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 03:24 AM
It seems like JotForm app is already installed on the FB page. That is causing the problem.
You can try removing the JotForm app then redo the steps on publishing it.
If it still does not work, There is an alternative method that you can try:
I hope it works.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
- SuncoAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 05:31 PM
Yay, thank you. I just removed the app and re-added it. It now works. Thanks JotForm.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 08:44 PM
On behalf of my collegue Beril, you're welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you need more help or have more questions, we will be glad to assist your.