- troyschreifelsAsked on December 02, 2015 at 12:33 PM
Can you check and see if email notifications are currently down. I have them set up on several of my forms and they are currently not working?
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 02:10 PM
I have inspected your form and I saw that you have three conditional emails. You second conditional email is not set correctly, because email addresses should be separated with comma and space, not with semicolon and space.
Here is an example of how email addresses should be separated:
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, user3.domain.com
You need to replace semicolon and space with comma and space inside of your second conditional email. I would also suggest you to change it inside of your Notification as well.
Inside of this guide you can find how to Send Notifications to Multiple Recipients:
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- TroyAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 02:19 PM
I have multiple forms set up the way this one is. They all work fine with the semicolon's. These alerts worked fine yesterday and everyday before that. Did you change something?? Nothing changed on my side.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 03:32 PM
I have checked the email log for the three email addresses you have in tour form notification, I can see email are being sent only to this address :
I also checked our bounce list and any of your email addresses are there, I would suggest you to follow the guide provided by my collegue above, since that is the correct way to add multiple recipients, if after doing that you are still unable to get the notifications in all the email addresses, feel free to contact us, we will be glad to assist you.
- RamazSchoolAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 05:07 PM
This is happening to me on ALL OF MY FORMS too. Last email that went through was at 7:59AM. They are all marked sent in jotform history, but haven't actually been sent. Not a spam issue, not a comma/semicolon issue. Happening across multiple forms.
This is clearly a larger issue - please update us on the situation ASAP.
- troyschreifelsAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 05:09 PM
Thank You RamazSchool. I agree with your statements. Same thing here.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 07:01 PM
We apologize for the issue you are getting right now, it has been already reported and our developers are working on it now ,we will let you know when it's solved via this thread.
Thank you for your understanding.
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 08:02 PM
The issue has been fixed now, please could you confirm us all is working fine now ?
- troyschreifelsAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 08:03 PM
Yes, it is fixed now.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 02:43 AM
Thank you for confirming.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.