- SpiritofGeorgiaAsked on December 02, 2015 at 03:18 PM
Is it possible to use the Field Calculation in the same way as the condition field update? I need to keep separate fields for filtering in the background, but only want one combined field to show on the form. There is not condition that needs to be met, I just need to combine two text fields.
Example: Title | Division | Title Division
- SpiritofGeorgiaAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 04:07 PM
I changed all of the form calculations to text boxes with a conditional update. The + sign between fields in the calculations was not giving the right presentation.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on December 02, 2015 at 05:20 PM
Yes that's possible. Make sure to set the output to text first so it will not perform any possible calculations when the source contains a number.
If you have further questions, do let us know.
- SpiritofGeorgiaAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 09:31 AM
Wow... I can't believe I missed that! Spent an entire day fighting this. Guaranteed to never forget it in the future!
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 11:06 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.