- glandoreghycAsked on December 03, 2015 at 04:58 AM
Is there a way of asking the user to insert their email address twice so that jot form can 'Compare' to ensure the user has not made a typo whilst inputting their email address ?
Or is there another way to verify that an email address is valid.
I have looked under your FAQ and nothing comes up for Verify email or validate email.
- glandoreghycAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 05:26 AM
Apologies, i have now found the answer to my question
- SammyAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 07:08 AM
Happy to know you have found the solution to your question.
If you do run into any other difficulties feel free to let us know and we will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on May 07, 2016 at 12:52 PM
I need to create a separate thread for your inquiry. Here's the URL: https://www.jotform.com/answers/834544
- JoAnswered on May 10, 2016 at 12:21 PM
Hi - can we help? You're welcome to integrate our API within forms.