- nihaoccAsked on December 03, 2015 at 07:06 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 08:58 AM
To encrypt your existing form, just follow the instructions below:
1. In Form Builder, Click Preferences.
2. Click Advance Settings.
3. Set Encrypt Form Data to Yes,
4. Then you will get a new dialog that will ask you to add your own public key or to have one generated for you.
For more information you can check this guide: What are Encrypted Forms and how to use them as expert.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.