- happysolutionsAsked on December 03, 2015 at 09:36 AM
I would like to disable 12/17/2015-01/5/2016.Page URL:
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 11:15 AM
Yes it is possible to achieve your requirement by setting the "Limit Dates" property of your "DateTime" fields. Please take a look at the following guide which should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/337-How-to-Use-the-Limit-Dates-feature-in-a-DateTime-field
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- happysolutionsAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 01:32 PM
I am trying my best to get the specific dates that I want disable. I am not getting through. When I enter the dates in the start date and end date it doesnt disable nothing. The way Jotfor had the instruction posted is no clear at all and becomes very fustrating.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 03:20 PM
I have fixed this on your jotform http://www.jotform.co/form/41484424024852
If you test now your form, you can see that the date range 12/17/2015-01/5/2016. were disabled on the DateTime field.
Hope this help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- happysolutionsAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 03:34 PM
It's still not working for me. Here is a screen shot of what I entered.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 03:55 PM
Can you please confirm that this is the form http://www.jotform.co/form/41484424024852 that have issue? I actually have fixed it previously on the form, but I think you have removed the fixed I did.
We will wait for your response.
- happysolutionsAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 04:03 PM
That form that you posted has disabled all the dates.
- BenAnswered on December 08, 2015 at 05:37 PM
I took a look at this form: http://www.jotform.co/form/41484424024852 and all dates are working properly - as if nothing is disabled.
Now what I would like to do is for you to tell us the following:
1. What is the form where you would like to apply the date range at?
2. If there are multiple DateTime fields on it, what is the label of the one that you wish to have this applied to?
3. Can we set the form with that specific range for you?
- Once we have a reply from you we would be able to better assist in you with your issue.