- gjackmanAsked on January 30, 2012 at 05:38 AM
Hi - I emailed on the 24th Jan (as below) but haven't yet heard back. Thanks,
Glenn JackmanHi Aytekin,We've been having a dialogue and I thought the issue was concluded but your system appears to have downgraded me. I'd be most grateful if you could confirm this is resolved. I'll paste below what I understood was the outcome.Regards,Glenn JackmanotForm Support Forum email@example.com Jan (8 days ago)to me
- fxrAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 05:47 AM
After the bi-yearly subscription was canceled on the 16th, an automated process of downgrading the account would have kicked in.
I have manually reupgraded the account back to Premium. Sorry about that.
You may need to log out of your JotForm account and log back in to see the change on your local PC.
It probably won't happen again as you now have no subscriptions active but If anything like this does occur again, just let us know here and we will quickly sort it out for you.
- gjackmanAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 05:52 AMHi fxr,
Thanks - I see it now says premium although the next scheduled payment is
marked as 24th January 2012, does that need to be tweaked to say January
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on January 30, 2012 at 09:20 AM
Fixed now. Sorry about that.
- gjackmanAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 02:29 PMHi Aytekin,
My account settings have been downgraded again - even though I have paid
for a premium subscription until January 2015. I'd appreciate it if you
could put it right.
- fxrAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 03:21 PM
This has been rectified.