- claudia0802Asked on December 03, 2015 at 06:04 PM
i am recieving the forms request at my email firstname.lastname@example.org, but i want to receive certain form to another email account, can i recieve it only the special form to another account?
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on December 03, 2015 at 09:52 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
You can change and test a new email recipient, to do it just follow this guide :
You will be able to send the email notifications to a different email address than yours.
Hope that helps.
Let us know if you have more questions or need more help, we will be happy to assist you.
- claudia0802Answered on December 04, 2015 at 02:45 AMthank you but I have done this procedure and it keeps only sending to our default address which is email@example.com
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 04:35 AM
I did check your last edited form and found that you have 2 email alerts and both of them is sending submission email to firstname.lastname@example.org email address.
It seems you are clicking on the "Test Email" button of email alert. Please be noted that clicking on the "Test Email" alert will send submission emails to your profile email address and NOT "Recipient Email" address you have configured in email alert. Please test your live form and send a test submission by clicking on the "Submit" button of form.
If you need to send submission email to multiple email address, there are two possible options:
#1. Add multiple email address separated by comma and space in the "Recipient Email" address of form's notification email alert. The following guide should help you: http://www.jotform.com/help/39-Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
#2. You can add one new email alert for every email address you want the submission email to send to. The following guide should help you how to add new email alert: http://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Hope this helps.
Do get back to us if you have any questions.
- claudia0802Answered on December 04, 2015 at 05:45 AMok thNK YOU VERY MUCH I CHECKED AND ITS COMING ALREADY, BUT IT ONLY AFECT THIS SECIAL FORM, RIGHT, THE OTHER FORMS I HAVE STAY WITH THE SAME EMAIL ADRESS RECEIPT, UNLESS I CHANG IT RIGHT?
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 04, 2015 at 08:21 AM
Yes, you will have to change the other forms manually because changing one form won't take effect to the others.
If you require any further assistance, feel free to contact us again.